What is it? How can it improve your business?
Founded in 2003 and acquired by Amazon in 2006, FillZ.com has become the most reliable and affordable marketplace management service on the web. Commonly known as a third-party application, FillZ.com is used extensively with thousands of successful Amazon sellers. This web-based tool helps Amazon sellers use multiple channels to grow and diversify revenues online while keeping track and managing all inventory. Besides Amazon, FillZ.c om is supported by numerous online marketplaces like eBay, Alibris, Abebooks and Half.com. Proven, trusted and respected, FillZ.com is the next step to improving the structure of your online business or store.
Once you’ve created a FillZ account you can start uploading inventory and using tools like re-pricing which are extremely profitable. FillZ works as a personal account managing email and packing slips, postage configuration, import features, and other miscellaneous functions. Designed to track online inventory and manage orders, FillZ.com automatically sorts orders according to status, such as New, Processed, Shipped, Canceled or Deferred.
FillZ.com lets users browse, search, edit items and use scripts to adjust prices for each site. Simply scan barcodes for data entry and searches by adding new items with ISBN, ASIN or UPC. Running an online business with multiple marketplaces has never been easier. FillZ.com also provides total control over pricing and changes can be made automatically with the click of a button. Using advanced scripting technology, FillZ.com can also segment inventory based on SKU, location and filter listings from certain markets, and even rotate inventory through different venues. Find out more today!
FillZ.com has the most competitive pricing in the industry with capability to meet all customer pricing needs. They offer three solutions depending on the amount of inventory and sales you have. From standard and premium services to custom solutions, FillZ.com offers customers the best tools to take their business to the next level.
- Automatic inventory synchronization for new, modified, or sold items
- Fully customizable intelligent pricing and market-specific pricing tools
- Access to competitive pricing data for Amazon.com, .ca, .de, .uk, .fr and AbeBooks*
- Review all marketplace orders in one area within FillZ
- Generate customized and automated buyer confirmation emails
- Print pick lists, packing slips, shipping labels and integrate shipping services
- Full integration capabilities for custom POS and inventory management applications
- Inventory and order automation via FTP and/or API
- International banking referral program for UK, Germany, and France
- Free dedicated account management and customer support
*If you didn’t already know, Third party applications are programs written by individuals or companies that work within an operating system. These applications can be standalone programs or small plugins that benefit functionality to an existing parent program. Web browsers like Safari and FireFox, along with many anti-virus, firewall, and multimedia programs are not written by the operating system, but rather a third-party application.